Day 3 - 12.07.2012
Breakfast: Furano Natulux Hotel
Sightseeing taxi picked us up from hotel at 0800 hrs.
(1) Saika no sato, flower park in Nakafurano
(2) Roller Coaster Road, in Kamifurano
(3) Shikisai no oka, flower park in Biei
(4) Aoi ike (Shirogane Blue Pond), in Biei
(5) Patchwork Road, in Biei
(6) Hill of Zerubu, flower park in Biei
Time taken = 3.5 hours
Fare = 23,100 yen
Lunch: Asperges, in Biei Senka. Reservations made beforehand.
Biei Senka > Biei JR Station
approx 10 - 15 mins walk.
Biei JR Station (1508 hrs) > Lavender Farm Station (1543 hrs)
via Furano-Biei Norokko Train.
Fee = 740 yen (reserved seats)
Lavender Farm Station > Farm Tomita
approx 5 - 10 mins walk.
Farm Tomita > Furano Natulux Hotel
Note: Took a taxi back to hotel due to heavy downpour. Alternatively, one can choose to walk back to Nakafurano JR station, which will take approx. 20 mins.
Visited Furano Marche again, for last round of shopping.
Dinner: Kodamaya, for handmade soba.
- End of Day 3 -